FAQ and Contact
HOW DO WE START?
We start with a consultation, sometimes two or more, to see whether we feel that therapy with me is the right option for you. If we decide to work together, we then begin to meet once every week, on the same day, at the same time. Regular sessions last 50 minutes.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
This will depend on many factors, which is why we usually work on an open-ended basis. However, in some cases, we can also work for an agreed time period.
HOW DO WE END?
Ending usually occurs by mutual agreement and is planned accordingly. However, you can decide to end treatment at any time. If this is the case, it is best to discuss your decision with me so that you do not lose the benefits of having a proper closure.
I am happy to discuss these when you contact me, but fees usually start at £70 for individuals and £90 for couples.
At the Burma Road Practice, 50 Burma Road, Stoke Newington, London N16 9 BJ
- The Burma Road Practice is located in a quiet residential street near Clissold Park in Stoke Newington.
- It is served by good transport links:
- Arsenal, Finsbury Park, Manor House and Highbury tube stations within a mile.
- Canonbury overground station 10 minutes walk
- Bus routes 73, 141, 236, 341, 393, 476.
- On street parking is limited and metered up to 6.30pm.